Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Another Red Flag


I hate it when I have to question the viability of our presence in Second Life. I've got a collection of thoughts that I would like to throw down, the pluses and minuses about Second Life, as well as thoughts of what the next version of the metaverse will look like. That will come later. But the next version of the metaverse might need to come sooner rather than later. I've known about an exploit for a while that allowed any user to copy anything in the game. Here is a sample blog post by a creator of items in Second Life. When you are trying to make a living or supplement your income and these exploits come up it must really be disheartening. SL Furs recent post showing disappointment and frustration in Second Life can be found and his/her possible abandonment of Second Life can be read [HERE].

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home